Whether you’re testing out a new idea, developing a course, or writing your sales page, nothing is more important than doing customer interviews. But what if you don’t have customers yet?
In this video, I’m going to show you how you can use Amazon to find copywriting gold. You’re also going to learn what to pay attention to, what to ignore, and how to flip what your customers are saying so that your copy speaks to them like you are literally reading their mind.
Here’s The Recap:
- First of all, have a place where you can keep all your customer research notes. I like Evernote because it’s searchable.
- Track your ideal customer’s experience. This is what they’re going through that made them look for a service like yours.
- Track what they want and are looking for. This is copy that makes up your sales pages and even the flow of your courses!
- Track what they don’t want. This tells you what to stay away from or how you can differentiate yourself, as in “Unlike the others, I am not going to try to squish you into a cookie cutter mold”
- Track the sales angle ideas you get along the way. This helps you create niched down products for specific audiences and makes your copy stand out which means more MONEY.
- Then go on http://Amazon.com/kindle-ebooks/ and search for books on your topics with 50+ reviews and grab all that copy GOLD! ??????